Skip to main content
(706) 860-9060 Contact

Contempt of Court Lawyer

Court orders are not something to toy around with. When a judge issues an order, it must be followed. If you have a spouse or parent of a child who is not obeying a support or divorce decree, Stephen H. Hagler LLC, in Georgia, can help.

f you are trying to enforce your support orders, we can help to hold the other party in contempt of court. Contact our family law office for the legal advice you need. We have been serving the needs of Georgia since 1991, and we can provide you with the advocacy you desire.

Contempt of court assistance from Georgia lawyer

Attorney Stephen H. Hagler has the knowledge required to see that your court orders are enforced. Contempt of court issues can arise from multiple areas of family law, including:

  • Failure to pay child support
  • Failure to pay spousal support/alimony
  • Interfering with visitation rights/parenting schedules
  • Failing to pay other obligations

Whatever your contempt of court concerns may be, our law firm will guide you through the steps that need to be taken. We will strive to resolve your issues as cost effectively and as efficiently as possible.

Understanding and compassionate family law guidance

At Stephen H. Hagler LLC, we understand that family law and divorce issues can be complicated. That is why we provide one-on-one representation. You can rely on us to listen to your goals and work with you to develop a plan that best achieves them.

We offer free consultations

We are committed to making our contempt of court services convenient. We are willing to come to you if you are not able to get to our office in Martinez, Georgia. To schedule a free consultation with a proficient support order enforcement attorney, call us at (706) 860-9060 or send us an e-mail.

Office in Augusta

Stephen H. Hagler, LLC,
4070 Columbia Road, Suite 200
Martinez, GA 30907

Phone: (706) 860-9060
Fax: (706) 855-7844

Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM